I never know where my next lesson is coming from, but this one came from an old head this morning.
6) Don't jump at the first person that says they like you. Be picky until you find what you want.
5) Don't start mess, but if it starts, end it.
4) Your parents are important examples of how to live your life. They either show you what you're supposed to do or what you never should do.
3) Don't be an a**. Nobody likes an a**.
2) Life is short, but it's long if you make stupid mistakes, so watch what you do.
1) Be respectful